Senshi RO Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drop rates

4 posters

Go down

Drop rates Empty Drop rates

Post  Zinth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 pm

I don't want to overrule your judgement on the drop rates on the server but, can you at least make common items used by people, like ring, infiltrator... etc. to at least idk, 20% or more? or maybe just maybe make slotting enchantment 100%? =) It's a lot to ask, but yeah, is it possible? 1% really is hard to acquire. More power to this server! cheers

Zinth

Back to top Go down

Drop rates Empty Re: Drop rates

Post  Razz Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 pm

I personally think that the current drop rates are even too generous to us. A good player always gets his victory from severe hardwork and the economy will pretty much fall (if not die) if items as such are to be easily obtainable. I suggest we keep the rates as it is.
Razz
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Nasuki Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:46 am

We will give this some thought but at the moment I think the drop rates are quite balanced for everyone.

If we get more people agree with your suggestion then we may consider it.

For the time being you can purchase bubble gum from the poring coin trader which will increase your drop rate chances.

GM Nasuki
GM Nasuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanacct Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:40 pm

bubble gum is like this. if you activate the bubble gum and hunt a mvp boss the drop rate of the mvp boss card is 1% since you activate the bubble gum it will become 2%.

ivanacct

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum